Shared Flat near Yishan Lu Subway Station / WG-Zimmer Frei

Forum für alle die in Shanghai leben, dort Kontakte knüpfen möchten oder sich über Shanghai informieren oder Erfahrungen austauschen möchten.
Antworten
Melce
Neuling

Shared Flat near Yishan Lu Subway Station / WG-Zimmer Frei

Beitrag von Melce »

Since I have to move back to Germany my room will be available from the 15th of August.

Our apartment is situated right next to Yishan Road Metro Station. Yishan Road Metro is serving metro line 3, 4 and 9. A shopping mall with Carrefour, H&M, Gap, Esprit etc ist just across the road (only 2 minutes walk from our apartment).

You will share a spacious flat with a kitchen, a living room, a dining room and two balcony with two flatmates. As there are two bathrooms in the apartment, you will only have to share with one person. The apartment is modern furnished and there is also air-conditions in each room, a washing machine, a microwave, a fridge, a freezer and a flat screen-TV. We also have an aye. So you dont have to worry about cleaning.

The boys you will be living with is a 28 year old boy from Israel. Ari has been working here for three years.

Carl is a 24 year old german student. He has moved to Shanghai for doing an intership.

Both are active, open-minded and helpful. Ari is speaking Chinese, which makes things a lot easier here in Shanghai.

The room provides a bed, a dresser, a nighttable, a floor lamp and a closet.

There is a 5600Y deposit and the rent is 2800Y/month paid every month. All the electricity/water/gas bills will be shared, but as you migth know, these bills aren't very high in China.

If you need a place to stay few days earlier, you might crash on our couch until I leave.

You can visit the apartment every day at 18:30 P.M.

For pictures click here:
http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/sh ... nts/317204

Feel free to contact me if you're interested,
Melkim
Antworten