Work permit for Germany, Arbeitserlaubnis fuer Deutschland

Alles zum Thema Visum für China und Deutschland: Antrag, benötigte Unterlagen, Bürokratie, Erfahrungsberichte und sonstiger nerviger Kleinkram zu dem Thema.
Antworten
gordonstreaming
Neuling

Work permit for Germany, Arbeitserlaubnis fuer Deutschland

Beitrag von gordonstreaming »

Hello,

I am the Founder of a Company that is now seeking a working permit in Germany for one of its employees. She is 48y old, has a professional education (MBA), spent several years working in leading positions at internationally known firms. She is born in Mainland China, but is holding the Permanent Resident Card for Hong Kong and I need a Working Permit for that person to be stay, work and live in Germany.

I have 2 questions to you:
1. What are usually the success rates if the application is complete?
2. What is the best time period to apply for first to get the working visa?

Anyone been in a similar position? Do you have input on the two specific questions above?

Thank you!!
DanielClaton
Forumexperte
Forumexperte
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Re: Work permit for Germany, Arbeitserlaubnis fuer Deutschla

Beitrag von DanielClaton »

The best time is as early as possible. You can apply for a visa 3 months in advance.

If you fullfill all the requirements of the German embassy, I think the chances to get a workpermit are 80% or even higher, but I do know neither her qualifications nor her intended job.

Good luck,
Dominik
mjs
Forumexperte
Forumexperte

Beitrag von mjs »

gordonstreaming hat geschrieben:Hello,

I am the Founder of a Company that is now seeking a working permit in Germany for one of its employees. She is 48y old, has a professional education (MBA), spent several years working in leading positions at internationally known firms. She is born in Mainland China, but is holding the Permanent Resident Card for Hong Kong and I need a Working Permit for that person to be stay, work and live in Germany.

I have 2 questions to you:
1. What are usually the success rates if the application is complete?
2. What is the best time period to apply for first to get the working visa?

Anyone been in a similar position? Do you have input on the two specific questions above?

Thank you!!
Are you aware that nobody here on this website will issue your employee a visa?

If you want to know how likely it is to get a visa, you need to ask the people issuing the visa. Which in this case will be your local Ausländerbehörde, in the case of a work visa in conjunction with the Bundesanstalt für Arbeit and (last but in the case least) together with the visa section of the German embassy / consulate in China.

Did you contact any of these three yet? If not, why so?
mjs
Forumexperte
Forumexperte

Beitrag von mjs »

DanielClaton hat geschrieben:The best time is as early as possible. You can apply for a visa 3 months in advance.
Das ist so für Schengenvisa. Das sind die Dinger mit denen man kurz nach Deutschland darf und die innerhalb von ein paar Tagen an der Botschaft erledigt werden.

Wenn das hier aber langfristige Arbeit werden soll, dann ist ein nationales Visum nötig. Und das kann dauern. Das kann wirklich dauern. Da kann die Bearbeitungszeit alleine auch schon mal 3 Monate betragen.
Roger
Old China Hand
Old China Hand

Beitrag von Roger »

With-out a special education and a recommandation and invitation of a German Company it's impossible to get a visa with a working permit for Germany.
gordonstreaming
Neuling

Beitrag von gordonstreaming »

Dear All, Thank you for your responses.
@Dominik: Required Job is to accompany CEO´s of international companies in Germany for making introductions to investors and business development contacts. It is a peoples driven business we are in and she has all the connections with them through us.

Qualifications: She does not have specific experience, but is just extremely good in managing people, their expectations and their emotions. In addition, clients come back only bc of her. Does that make the situation clearer?
Antworten