An alle Backpackers und Working Holiday-Fans

Für alle die in Taiwan leben, arbeiten, studieren oder sich über Taiwan austauschen möchten.
Antworten
Thane
Neuling

An alle Backpackers und Working Holiday-Fans

Beitrag von Thane »

Hallo,

ich lebe im Moment in Taiwan und bin Austauschstudent an der National Chengchi University.

Über Freunde bin ich an der Verbreitung einer Aktion der National Youth Commission beteiligt. Es geht darum, Deutsche im Alter zwischen 18 und 30, die Interesse an Asien und Taiwan mitbringen, an einem Wettbewerb teilnehmen zu lassen. Du kannst entweder ein 1 bis 2-minütiges Video drehen, in dem du beschreibst, was du von einer Reise nach Taiwan erwartest. Dabei ist natürlich Einfallsreichtum und Kreativität gefragt.
Oder du denkst dir eine zehntägige Reiseroute in Taiwan aus. Bei beiden Möglichkeiten warten Preise auf dich.

Wenn jemand Interesse daran hat, dann folgt doch mal den Link zur offiziellen Seite:
http://youthtravel.tw/youthtrekker

Viel Spaß
Thane
Neuling

Re: An alle Backpackers und Working Holiday-Fans

Beitrag von Thane »

Wer noch unschlüssig ist, ob er an der Aktion teilnehmen möchte, kann sich ja einmal die offiziellen Videos unten anschauen.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
beowulf
VIP
VIP

Beitrag von beowulf »

Hab mal das erste Video angeklickt. Nichts für ungut - aber... MEIN GOTT WAR DAS LANGWEILIG!!!!!!
Marthaz89
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Marthaz89 »

Die sind alle nicht so toll. Haufenweise Fotos von irgendwelchen Leuten, mit denen man als Außenstehender nichts anfangen kann. Das erste Video ist besonders schlecht. Da kann ich auch ne Runde auf Facebook surfen und mir irgendwelche "ich präsentiere mich selbst"- Fotos anschauen.
Thane
Neuling

Beitrag von Thane »

Bild
Thane
Neuling

Beitrag von Thane »

Die letzte Woche geht los. Übrigens, wer keine Zeit hat ein Video zu drehen oder sich eine Reiseroute auszudenken, kann auf der offiziellen website unter "forward campaign information" mit wenig Aufwand an einer Preisverlosung teilnehmen.

Last days to get a chance to win $ 2000~3000 US to trek Taiwan!

Two contests you can choose:
a. Working Holiday Video Contest: 18-30 years old youth take a 1-2 minutes video; show your introduction and your expectations about travel Taiwan.
b. Taiwan Trek Contest: Design your 10 days (or longer) Taiwan Trek itinerary
The easiest way to win a free round trip plane ticket to Taiwan!

Join "Forward Campaign Information Raffle Prizes" activity, fill in your personal information and complete the questionnaire for Youth Travel in Taiwan via our official website (http://youthtravel.tw/youthtrekker) and forward the activity information to your friends.

The deadline for the 5th Youth Trekkers & Working Holiday Campaign is 08/10/2012!
Last days, so don't miss this great opportunity!

For more details, please go to the campaign website
http://youthtravel.tw/youthtrekker

Bild

Explore Taiwan through Extreme Sports, Taiwan Will Touch Your Heart

It's hard to believe that I just began my Taiwan Adventure. I was really happy with the quality of diving in Kenting. The water was clear and clean, and the reefs were beautiful and full of interesting fish and other life. Overfishing means that there were not a lot of big fish to be seen, but the incredible colour and size of the reef made my first diving experience in Taiwan a memorable one. ~ This is Keir from Canada who loves diving.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. My whole body hurts, and I love it. I raced to make it to evolution combat for my 1 on 1 MMA and Taiwanese Sanda kickboxing lesson! After a quick warm up and some technique training I challenged the coach: Elliot Corley, to a sparring session. I got punched, kicked, throw, choked and all round beaten for 20 exhausting minutes. But in all seriousness, the coaches at Evolution Combat maintain the highest level of discipline and safety precautions while at the same time producing quality instruction in realistic combat settings. I am quite grateful for the experience, and would recommend to anyone at any level to check out the club for more information.

Please see the original text on Keir’ Blog http://tour.youthtravel.tw/travel2009/i ... ?id=222406
Antworten