International community in Beijing?

Für alle, die in Peking leben, sich für Peking interessieren oder vor bzw. während ihres Peking-Aufenthalts Kontakte knüpfen und Erfahrungen austauschen möchten.
Antworten
Kittykatty
Neuling

International community in Beijing?

Beitrag von Kittykatty »

Hey people,

Im moving to Beijing at the end of this week, and I wonder if there are any communities (german or english) so that it will be a bit easier to find some friends in the beginning. I dont actually know anyone there. so, I am very nervous to go!
Im gonna be in Beijing for at least 12 months, I got a job in a good hotel as food&beverage supervisor trainee.
If anyone out there is interested in being friends with me or be able to correspond with me in case I need some help with something important... Id be really happy :)
I'm definately looking forward to moving there and hope that everything will go according to plan.
Hoping to meet you,

Kitty (20 years)
beijingfox
Forumsprofi
Forumsprofi

Re: International community in Beijing?

Beitrag von beijingfox »

check the forum at http://www.thebeijinger.com ,you will find many people to communicate and helpfull informations. i'm sure u will enjoy your time here, welcome to beijing :)
always look on the bright side of life ;-)
Dureknight
Neuling

Beitrag von Dureknight »

Hi Kitty,

I've been here in Beijing for 6 weeks now and I'm always interested in contacts with other young people. I'm German and I am here for a 3 months internship. If you wish to contact me just write am PM to me.

Gunther
x.z
Teilnehmer
Teilnehmer

Beitrag von x.z »

don't be worry,man^^
have a goodtime in beijing :D
我又拼错了么?[/b]
Antworten